Hi! I'm a senior student in CSE at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and ECE at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. I'm passtionate about building efficient distributed systems for machine learning and embedded applications. My explorations in both the hardware and software equip me with valuable insights on how to design high-performance and fault-tolerant systems that fully exploit the hardware capabilities using intelligent algorithms and unlock the power of parallelism through distribution.
I am fortunate to be advised by Professor Mosharaf Chowdhury, and be part of SymbioticLab. I am also an active member in Michigan AI Safety Initiative (MAISI) and Michigan Cycling.
Last updated: 09-04-2023
- I'm motivated by technology, and aspire to contribute to the tech industry, currently seeking for OS, systems or AI related graduate school programs for 2024.
- Active Research
- Designing fault tolerant and high-performance federated learning system, SymbioticLab, University of Michigan
- Aligning advanced AI system to human values, Michigan AI Safety Initiative, University of Michigan
- UMich Cycling Team member
- SJTU Formula Student Racing Team member
Back to top